What are UVCs
The method of UVC disinfection is a current process to take care and protect the health of your employees, your customers and your loved ones. PuriTechs devices fight the spread of viruses and bacteria in all work environments where hygiene and cleanliness are of the utmost importance.
Its principle is to kill microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids, which modifies their DNA and RNA. When a microorganism is exposed to UVC, the cell nucleus is modified under the effect of the photolytic process, which will prevent cell division and therefore reproduction.+++ ...
UVC decontamination has the advantage of being able to be done in various professional environments, such as hospitals, transport, gyms, laboratories or waiting rooms. As well as for professional equipment, such as the safety of glasses, instruments, pipettes and other devices. Indeed, research laboratories are already using this disinfection process for the glass and plastic of their equipment.
THE BENEFITS OF UVCS
- 99.9% destruction of viruses, bacteria and other germs in record time
- Disinfection in all types of environments and on all kinds of surfaces
- No specific qualified personnel to be able to use it
- Does not require maintenance and the lifespan of a bulb is 9000 hours
The Puritechs UVC Exposure Calculator
PuriTechs has developed a calculator adapted to disinfection devices and systems. It calculates the exposure times needed to achieve optimal results for all types of environments for which distance from the source has been specified.
- Ease of use
- Compatible with PuriTechs devices
- Built-in security coefficient